I am Jessica and I am the Uncommon Student. I started this website as a blog for my college journey through online distance learning. Now it also encompasses my life, work, and books from my shelf of current reading.
- I finished my Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies (concentrating in interpersonal communication) in December 2017. I am excitedly anticipating graduation in March 2018.
- Utilizing alternative college credit options (plus a lot of prayer, hard work and a few tears), I graduated with my bachelor’s completely debt-free. Praise the Lord!
- I am beginning graduate school August 2018 to study Speech and Language Pathology.
- Saying I love to read is an understatement. I will read my book, your book, the side of a cereal box, your grocery list, and almost anything in between. I draw the line at horror and vampire romance, but other than that – if it has words, I’ll try it. Hence the book reviews on my site.
- I love lists – the neatness and completeness. I have bucket lists, to-read lists, have read lists, to-do lists, have done lists… you get the point.